Saturday 30 August 2014

My childhood services

Since I lived in Bedok as a child, naturally i adored the old Bedok Bus interchange, My favourite services are services 225 and 197. You might be thinking why service 197? service 197 contains a lot of memories as it shared my best and lovely memories with my parents.

I remembered every weekend, my parents will bring me to Parkway Parade by taking service 197. Being an interest in buses, i enjoyed my rides every weekend to Parkway Parade with my parents, Also, the bus captain of this service recognizes us and he will always give me sweets and sometimes i will stand beside the driver's cabin to watch the bus captain while he control the bus, Unfortunately i do not know his name nor whether is he still in SBS Transit now.

:)

Credits : bus service 197 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boon-Kiat-Transportation-Photo-Hub/229233227141152
old bedok bus interchange: http://publictransportsg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/image00002.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment