Saturday 30 August 2014

Some challenges I faced...

Sadly, I do faced some challenges while having this hobby as an interest.
I was a hidden enthusiast for 8 years and recently just opened up my hobby to the public and friends :)

1) Many people feel i am weird (that includes my parents, lol)
2) Others might not understand why i like this hobby (me neither know the reasons)
3) Singapore is not really a place for this hobby (taking photographs sometimes will met securities)
4) Males dominant hobby (but i dont care, hahaha)
5) conflicts sadly (but every hobby will have this)
6) HARD TO FIND boyfriend :( (but i am attached hahahaha)
7) circles of female friends decrease.[but there are female friends of mine who support me :)]

I think whatever you do , just be yourself and everything will work out fine :)
It does not matter how you started or how you ended, matter most is how you treat yourself with dignity.

Come comment and share with me what difficulties you guys face. Happy to hear and to know too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment